GEN 2 Few shots of the current phase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pj_singh1994

Reaction score
Hey guys,

thought i'd share some pictures from my recent shoot for a sponsor of mine. nothing too crazy suspension wise but i don't do much crazy off roading (at least for now)

2020 Raptor

Satin Black Wrap
Ceramic Coating
Ceramic Tint
SVC Flush Front Bumper
Rigid E Series 20 Inch
Eibach Front Springs
Icon Rear Leaf Springs (Option 2)
Adv + 2 Front fenders
Anderson Composites + 2 Fender flares
Retrax Cover
Method 605
Toyo RT 37 12.5 20
CVF Intercooler
Turbosmart BOV
JLT Catch Can
JB4
AMS Boost Tubes

I think thats it

x2SOSt3.jpg
8LDFYhB.jpg
yohIs9S.jpg
10F41s9.jpg
PjDuEH1.jpg
GmSpTQ7.jpg
Ckr8nrr.jpg
Bj772WY.jpg
UQvs1Lt.jpg
0g60Yw0.jpg

Smokey

Reaction score
Why did you get a raptor if you replaced everything that makes it a raptor? You could have gotten a regular f150 with the same 3.5 TT motor or a v8 and just up fit that. W/e, it’s your money but I think it looks cartoonish.

what?

other than the wrap and fenders, this is basically a "standard" mod list for Raptors. where this truck is and what it would take to match the performance, style and comfort with a regular ol F-150 is a world away.

OP - great looking truck dude!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why did you get a raptor if you replaced everything that makes it a raptor? You could have gotten a regular f150 with the same 3.5 TT motor or a v8 and just up fit that. W/e, it’s your money but I think it looks cartoonish.

Other than the fender flares & 37s w/ some offset pretty standard Gen 2 raptor mods IMO - why the hate?

I think it looks nasty, & I’m more of an understated mod guy.

OP- from pics hard to tell if you’re sitting completely level or almost looks like there’s still a lil rake left?

what made you go w/ icon over deaver?

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think it's just the pictures making the Raptor look 'cute' that has you twisted up. Otherwise, the mod list is well on its way to an off-road beast.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My point is what makes a raptor a raptor is the engine, frame, and suspension. The only thing not changed was the frame, turbos and block from what makes the raptor a raptor.

as for looks, I like the wrap. The offset on the wheels look off.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My point is what makes a raptor a raptor is the engine, frame, and suspension. The only thing not changed was the frame, turbos and block from what makes the raptor a raptor.

as for looks, I like the wrap. The offset on the wheels look off.

Slowly back your hands away from the keyboard...

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

thought i'd share some pictures from my recent shoot for a sponsor of mine. nothing too crazy suspension wise but i don't do much crazy off roading (at least for now)

2020 Raptor

Satin Black Wrap
Ceramic Coating
Ceramic Tint
SVC Flush Front Bumper
Rigid E Series 20 Inch
Eibach Front Springs
Icon Rear Leaf Springs (Option 2)
Adv + 2 Front fenders
Anderson Composites + 2 Fender flares
Retrax Cover
Method 605
Toyo RT 37 12.5 20
CVF Intercooler
Turbosmart BOV
JLT Catch Can
JB4
AMS Boost Tubes

I think thats it

x2SOSt3.jpg
8LDFYhB.jpg
yohIs9S.jpg
10F41s9.jpg
PjDuEH1.jpg
GmSpTQ7.jpg
Ckr8nrr.jpg
Bj772WY.jpg
UQvs1Lt.jpg
0g60Yw0.jpg

Slick truck and cool of adv to feature you on their Instagram page!