Feeler: 2012 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTS: 2012 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black

Barely broken in with less than 2,300 miles. No mods all stock except a decal on the windshield and a DeeZee tailgate assist.

It has luxury package, navigation, and front camera.

I just want what I got it for. $55,000.

First pic is the when it was unloaded.

EDIT looked at my paperwork and what I actually paid for it was $52,000. I'll let it go for $53,000 with the accessories I bought for it. Locking fuel cap, Extang Revolution Tonneau cover, BedTred, Gorilla wheel locks, DDM Tuning HID kit, and SDHQ rear frame reinforcement kit.

Has 3,000 miles now. Will get some new pics later.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334838468072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334838468072.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 144
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334838554639.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334838554639.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
What's up with everyone selling there ride?
Good luck man.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Originally I wanted the Raptor so I could keep it forever. Now, I'm seeing that's going to be difficult since the trails in GA are so narrow. Also, I can't really enjoy the actual purpose it was designed for on the east coast either. I love this truck and it's a very good everyday car, but I really want something that I can drive everyday even take out to have fun once in a while without worrying about the size of the beast. The Raptor is probably my favorite car out of all the cars my family has owned but like I said I'm looking for something a little different. I only drive the truck on weekends and I have yet to even hear the 6.2 scream under full throttle.

With that said, I left out a few details. It has the bed extender, BedTred, and an Extang Revolution tonneau cover. Not sure if I'll include the last two in the sale just yet. I did an oil change just before 1,000 miles to Mobil 1 synthetic.

To be honest, I'm not all that sure I want to sell it. We'll see if there's any interest and go from there...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No way I would let your wife get this one. Cause I know you want that 2013 hahaha

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow humvee. I'm shocked to see this! After watching you go nuts for months waiting..... Now after only what 3 months you want to EJECT? Think long and hard on this, you will regret it later. Good luck.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm giving it some good thought. Maybe it'll blow over after a few days... idk.

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! if you go that route.

I've been considering possibly parting ways with mine as well.. Love the truck, but I am burning through over 300 bucks a week in gas. I know this wasn't the truck to buy for mileage, but that's the beauty of living in denial and buying what I want anyways. lol

Also, I've never got the time to put it in the dirt... I'm in the city and downtown all day 7 days a week with no free time on the menu for.....ever? lol

But at over 15 grand a year in gas, for a vehicle I don't really get to use for its purpose... I am lookin at gettin somethin smaller/more efficient and sporty.

Also just sold my bike today so, I don't need to haul anything until I get a new one. (looking at them harley fatboy lo's) originally had my eye on the vrod... but after getting on them... I liked the fatboy lo a lot more.. felt like it was built for me specifically. Perfect fit.

Biggest hesitation for me gettin rid of the Raptor is that, the Raptor is really perfect at everything... It's beautiful... It's ready for zombies... Does everything asked of it... And I gotta say, to date... it is the most comfortable daily driver I've ever had to ride in for long periods of time..... One thing they don't brag about enough is the comfort of sitting in one and the smooth ride. The only inconveniences really are gas and size. but tbh, that is no fault of the Raptors.

City is too small, and gas is too expensive! and the trails are too narrow! They ought to change... not the Raptor.

Anyway, I'm not quite at the point of advertising mine yet. But I have been shopping around and test-driving a few other vehicles.... and giving it serious thought.

Next ride I'm considering would probably offend Raptor owners so I won't share! hahah.
1/3rd to half the gas mileage though, and was super fun to boot around in.
Semi go-kart like.

Just not sure I could stomach seeing the Raptor go. I know I'd feel terrible pulling up to a Raptor at a stop light if I got rid of mine.

Keep us posted with what you do! and what you get next if you change rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.