Feeler: 2012 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! if you go that route.

I've been considering possibly parting ways with mine as well.. Love the truck, but I am burning through over 300 bucks a week in gas. I know this wasn't the truck to buy for mileage, but that's the beauty of living in denial and buying what I want anyways. lol

Also, I've never got the time to put it in the dirt... I'm in the city and downtown all day 7 days a week with no free time on the menu for.....ever? lol

But at over 15 grand a year in gas, for a vehicle I don't really get to use for its purpose... I am lookin at gettin somethin smaller/more efficient and sporty.

Also just sold my bike today so, I don't need to haul anything until I get a new one. (looking at them harley fatboy lo's) originally had my eye on the vrod... but after getting on them... I liked the fatboy lo a lot more.. felt like it was built for me specifically. Perfect fit.

Biggest hesitation for me gettin rid of the Raptor is that, the Raptor is really perfect at everything... It's beautiful... It's ready for zombies... Does everything asked of it... And I gotta say, to date... it is the most comfortable daily driver I've ever had to ride in for long periods of time..... One thing they don't brag about enough is the comfort of sitting in one and the smooth ride. The only inconveniences really are gas and size. but tbh, that is no fault of the Raptors.

City is too small, and gas is too expensive! and the trails are too narrow! They ought to change... not the Raptor.

Anyway, I'm not quite at the point of advertising mine yet. But I have been shopping around and test-driving a few other vehicles.... and giving it serious thought.

Next ride I'm considering would probably offend Raptor owners so I won't share! hahah.
1/3rd to half the gas mileage though, and was super fun to boot around in.
Semi go-kart like.

Just not sure I could stomach seeing the Raptor go. I know I'd feel terrible pulling up to a Raptor at a stop light if I got rid of mine.

Keep us posted with what you do! and what you get next if you change rides.

HMM....WANNA DRIVE MY HARLEY TRUCK FOR A MONTH?! After a month and spending $850-$900 on gas and $92 fill ups only getting 200miles to the tank in town and 240 MAX highway mileage! Then I would understand but this seems to be an excuse bud!

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sell the Hummer and buy a jeep to fart around in offroad.

Easy for you to say. You hated your Hummer.

Don't do it...I'm going through serious withdrawals.

What are the symptoms? Uncontrollable shaking? Hallucinations? Lol. I won't sell for a penny under $53,000. So If there are no takers then I won't sell.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy for you to say. You hated your Hummer.

What are the symptoms? Uncontrollable shaking? Hallucinations? Lol. I won't sell for a penny under $53,000. So If there are no takers then I won't sell.

I didn't hate it. I loved it at the time but the Raptor kicks the shit out of it whe it comes to having fun.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More or less the same as the Raptor.

Sale that Hummer! I bet you'll get a lot more bites due to ppl knowing about what a hummer is and wanting to stand out in that aspect. Just a thought to staying in the raptor more happily! After all, the hummer is just as bulky as the Raptor if not bigger, rite.....

I didn't hate it. I loved it at the time but the Raptor kicks the shit out of it whe it comes to having fun.
Where you located? I'm located in Lafayette, You know of any trails in this region?

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.