Feeler: 2012 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys should wait and trade it in on the Ecoboost Raptor if it ever comes to be. I think it will be a hit for Ford. People that want the looks and prestige of owning a Raptor and never use it for their purpose will never miss the 6.2L. And they should get better milage, I don't think it will be as good as the regular F150 due to the Raptors weight, but better for the daily drive.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:( Good luck mann, are you going to get a car or an SUV?

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont buy a mini dude...

lol And have my man card revoked? nahhh..

Actually I've never driven one of those, but heard they are supposedly fun to whip around, as long as nobody see's you in it!

Odds are I will keep the Raptor, and maybe just look for a beater to daily for the long commutes back and forth.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Barely broken in with less than 2,300 miles. No mods all stock except a decal on the windshield and a DeeZee tailgate assist.

It has luxury package, navigation, and front camera.

I just want what I got it for. $55,000.

First pic is the when it was unloaded.

Btw, if you part ways with the Raptor, got a next set of wheels in mind?

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say you're crazy Jay. But good luck buddy.

Probably. Thanks, though. We're all a little bit crazy to buy these crazy trucks anyway

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

BTW - I updated the OP so check that out if you're interested.

Vettster

Reaction score
You guys should wait and trade it in on the Ecoboost Raptor if it ever comes to be. I think it will be a hit for Ford. People that want the looks and prestige of owning a Raptor and never use it for their purpose will never miss the 6.2L. And they should get better milage, I don't think it will be as good as the regular F150 due to the Raptors weight, but better for the daily drive.

Ecoboost Raptor?
Hell, why not just get a Prius?:supergay:

Humvee! Don't sell it. You will regret it.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be interested... Im sending a PM

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the focus St will be a cool go kart to have. Im waiting for them to come out. Keeping my Raptor.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Humvee! Don't sell it. You will regret it.

Not sure if I will. It's either this or the H2, so I'm still unsure. I'm already kind of regretting it after getting some interest.

I might be interested... Im sending a PM

Will contact you later today. Not sure what time you wake up... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.