Feeler: 2010 white scab 5.4l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my Raptor, 5.4, scab, only options are sun roof, trailer brake controller, tail gate extender, back up camera, i've added a K&N filter, bakflip bed cover, bedrug carpet kit, have a pair of custom made fiberglass fenders that i will throw in (not currently on the truck), HID reverse lights, limo tint, super 44 flowmaster muffler, miles is about 4k right now (i think just under actually), $37k....also have a ambiant light kit that hasnt been installed yet but should be soon.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dooood. Why? Just ready to move on?

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i love the truck but im looking to buy a house and its an expense i just dont need at the moment.....so im selling the toy's and will rebuild next year :)

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 38k on trade for my 2010 scab 2 months ago, white with no graphics, roof, or bed options. THe truck had about 12k miles.

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where was that at? best i got was 32k to 35k at a dealer

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe it was from Team Ford but he was trading his in on a new 2011 SCrew. I understand you want to sell yours.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The person I dealt with at Team Ford financing when I bought my Fiesta said that they are regularly selling used 2010 Raptors at prices higher than new invoice. (She said this is almost unheard of). And the used Raptors get sold almost as soon as they put them on the lot.

While they probably won't give you as much if you're not buying something, you could still check with Team Ford and see if they could give you a good price for yours... they certainly have an advantage being the number one Raptor dealer in the country.. and they can finance people, offer warranties, etc right on the spot which is an advantage for the buyer.

You could probably get more selling it yourself but it couldn't hurt to check with Team Ford.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, I suggest you part out your aftermarket add-ons and sell them on the forums or CL. You'll certainly get money for them that way. And if you have them off the truck you can always negotiate a higher price with the buyer if he wants them.

* Bedrug
* Bakflip
* Fenders
* Ambient lighting kit
* Etc.

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback guys! i will check with team ford and see what they say. Also im sure your right Dan, i would probably get much more parting out the aftermarket items than leaving them on the truck if i trade it in.....

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll get more for the aftermarket stuff if you sell it separately that with the truck (not just if you trade it in). I'd take the stuff off and let the potential buyer know you have them available for additional cost which you can always bargain as part of the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.