2010 Raptor White 5.4 w/ mods For Sale!! $36,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this helps you but I ordered a 2012 raptor last week, I'm trading in my 2010 raptor and the dealer is giving me $37000 for mine which is not loaded at all. It was the basic raptor with the decals and molten Orange option only. It has 40,786 miles and they don't consider the mods that I've done to it in the price. Which is about $6000 in mods. Which are coming off the truck when my new loaded to the max
Scab comes in. It's hard waiting already and it's only been a week.

Holy cow-wa-****-hole batman!!! 37k!!! I should do this!!! **** you guys are going to put me in the poor house!!!

Raptor2010

Reaction score
I feel ya man, been waiting almost 12 weeks and it should be here this week or next. :peace:

Good luck dude. I have a long wait.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Holy cow-wa-****-hole batman!!! 37k!!! I should do this!!! **** you guys are going to put me in the poor house!!!

They definitely don't lose much value.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck dude. I have a long wait.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

They definitely don't lose much value.

Ya no shit... I paid with TTL 39.5. Mine only has the graphics, trailer tow and orange interior on it..

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
What's with everyone selling their trucks!? It's off road weather now people!

Off road weather is over here, part of the reason I'm selling now. With the temp in the 100's I will be at the lake most of summer :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Brian, wow - you should get that for your Raptor - No Problem... You make it sound abused - ha ha I saw it in Laughlin last weekend and the truck looks amazing and yes - you do keep in up very nice.

Guys, this is a great truck and a really good buy!

Gary

Thanks Gary! It has some miles but I have always tried to keep it looking good. It's getting a polish and detail right now.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then Bo goes and crashes his truck...

I wouldn't call it "crashing" my truck... Believe it or not I pretty much only broke a knuckle, a CV, a 4wd vacuum line & brake line. But yeah, my shit is about to get upgraded.

Your SCab is gonna make someone looking for a used Rap with some upgrades happy. What kind of '13 order are you gonna place?

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Good to know it wasn't too bad on your truck Bo. Can't wait to see what you have coming in for it!!

I'm at the Ford dealer now. Looks like I'm going to trade it in a get a Focus for the time being. They are giving me $30,500 for trade. I think that's fair for a '10 with 63,000 miles. I could have sold everything off and gotten a little more but I hate unresolved issues.

Now the wait begins...when do the order banks open??? :peace:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know it wasn't too bad on your truck Bo. Can't wait to see what you have coming in for it!!

I'm at the Ford dealer now. Looks like I'm going to trade it in a get a Focus for the time being. They are giving me $30,500 for trade. I think that's fair for a '10 with 63,000 miles. I could have sold everything off and gotten a little more but I hate unresolved issues.

Now the wait begins...when do the order banks open??? :peace:

Do ya need x plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.