2010 Raptor White 5.4 w/ mods For Sale!! $36,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Hey guys time has come to say good bye.

Here we go...

2010 Raptor 5.4 Oxford White

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/bstoners-build-9832/
IMAG0642.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg
Pics are with 400 lbs in bed. Back sits a little higher unloaded.

I do not want to part it out unless it becomes necessary so here
is the current list of mods (all bolt on)

Deaver +2 (reworked at 53,000) built to carry weight
RPG Stage 2 bumpstop kit (50,000)
RPG UCA race series (57,000)
Went to middle perch adjustment at 59,000
Outlaw tt bumper w/ Vision X 4500 HID
Outlaw hood mounts with Hella 4" HID
ADD steps bolted on
ADD rear bumper
Bedrug/bakflip (back flip is "well used")
General Grabbers w/ 14,000 miles
K&N CAI with spare filter for quick changes.

Stock parts can be included at no additional cost:
Rear bumper
Stock steps
Skid plate
(Front bumper was left at Outlaw)
A set of Nitto Trail Grapplers w/ 20-30% tread

Front shocks and steering rack were replaced at 35,000 by Ford.
Rear shocks were replaced at 51,000. The ones I bought had 10,000 miles on them.
I'm **** about service. Full synthetic since 3,000 miles done every 5,000. I have all service records if needed

Disclaimer: truck has been used off-road! There are some might scratches and a ding or two.

I am going to take it to the local dealer and get a trade-in value today. I want to get out of this before I order a '13. Looking to get $36,000 for it. OBO.
two.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Approved. Good luck Brian! Can't wait to see what you do to the new 13'....

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The '13 is going to be sick!!! Not that I have thought about it at all...:crazy: I blame it on Tizz and Big J. Cutting up their trucks and making me wish I could. Then Bo goes and crashes his truck...I can only imagine what kind of beast he gets out of that! I wish I could say I am walking away and getting into knitting or something but I'm just progressung in my disease :peace:

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Don't know if this helps you but I ordered a 2012 raptor last week, I'm trading in my 2010 raptor and the dealer is giving me $37000 for mine which is not loaded at all. It was the basic raptor with the decals and molten Orange option only. It has 40,786 miles and they don't consider the mods that I've done to it in the price. Which is about $6000 in mods. Which are coming off the truck when my new loaded to the max
Scab comes in. It's hard waiting already and it's only been a week.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
A friend of a friend buys cars at auction. He has seen some raptors go across the block, says that they are holding their value better than anything on the market right now.

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian, wow - you should get that for your Raptor - No Problem... You make it sound abused - ha ha I saw it in Laughlin last weekend and the truck looks amazing and yes - you do keep in up very nice.

Guys, this is a great truck and a really good buy!

Gary

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this helps you but I ordered a 2012 raptor last week, I'm trading in my 2010 raptor and the dealer is giving me $37000 for mine which is not loaded at all. It was the basic raptor with the decals and molten Orange option only. It has 40,786 miles and they don't consider the mods that I've done to it in the price. Which is about $6000 in mods. Which are coming off the truck when my new loaded to the max
Scab comes in. It's hard waiting already and it's only been a week.

I feel ya man, been waiting almost 12 weeks and it should be here this week or next. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.