Favorite phone setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched all over and I cannot find an answer, so I am hoping someone here can help. I have 3 drivers in my house and we all use Carplay. There used to be a setting in my older F-150 that you could select the favorite or priority phone so that the correct one connects when you start up the truck. I have yet to find the comparable setting in mine. Anyone know a trick that I am missing?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Welcome. Should be the settings tab, phone settings, choose your phone from phone list, and click the selector to make whichever phone you want to be your favorite. You must have two phones paired for it to show up as an option.

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Should be the settings tab, phone settings, choose your phone from phone list, and click the selector to make whichever phone you want to be your favorite. You must have two phones paired for it to show up as an option.
It won't let me select the phone settings button on any of the phones. Its greyed out. Is there something else I need to enable?