Fake CF Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i paid full price on these, i'm not a sponsored vehicle, but i find the quality and price to be good enough to mention them. They are great guys to deal with.
@rayofsi just curious, how are the California Pony Car CF parts holding up so far?

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I am placing an order this week for the wood delete pieces, the console and the door pulls. Apparently they have the dash vent pieces in production and will be compatible including the backup assist knob area.

They look fantastic in the pics.

I have been working with Ron - he has been great and keeps me in the loop.

Last edited:

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I am placing an order this week for the wood delete pieces, the console and the door pulls. Apparently they have the dash vent pieces in production and will be compatible including the backup assist knob area.

They look fantastic in the pics.

I have been working with Ron - he has been great and keeps me in the loop.
i bought the center ac pieces before they realized it wont work for raptors. been holding onto it for over a year now waiting for the option they told me was coming soon.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought the center ac pieces before they realized it wont work for raptors. been holding onto it for over a year now waiting for the option they told me was coming soon.
Hopefully soon. When I spoke with him last week it sounded like they had good demand. They have center consoles in stock again. He talked like they were production for the dash vent piece with backup knob.

i will keep you in the loop on what I hear.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully soon. When I spoke with him last week it sounded like they had good demand. They have center consoles in stock again. He talked like they were production for the dash vent piece with backup knob.

i will keep you in the loop on what I hear.
i emailed them to remind them, i've been holding onto the original piece i never installed for over a year now lol. their stuff is good quality. i have every piece they sell except those covered by the carbon fiber raptor package.
waiting on the steering wheel ones to come in this week, but i have everything else.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i emailed them to remind them, i've been holding onto the original piece i never installed for over a year now lol. their stuff is good quality. i have every piece they sell except those covered by the carbon fiber raptor package.
waiting on the steering wheel ones to come in this week, but i have everything else.
@rayofsi how is the match to the OEM carbon fiber?

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im going to need these cal pony part vent set too bad they don’t fit the raptor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, they told me that it was in production. I am queued up to place a decent order, but requested in writing that the vents will be available soon. I don’t want to invest in the rest without those center cents.

ddubdb3

Reaction score
Well, they told me that it was in production. I am queued up to place a decent order, but requested in writing that the vents will be available soon. I don’t want to invest in the rest without those center cents.
Gotcha.. I’m assuming they didn’t give you a timeframe on when it will be ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk