Fake CF Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, they told me that it was in production. I am queued up to place a decent order, but requested in writing that the vents will be available soon. I don’t want to invest in the rest without those center cents.
in 1/2020 they told me approximately 6/2020, then 6/2020 they told me 11/2020, now there is no eta

the finish is a great match for factory pieces

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in 1/2020 they told me approximately 6/2020, then 6/2020 they told me 11/2020, now there is no eta

the finish is a great match for factory pieces
Cal Pony is not giving out any info on the delivery dates for the middle dash vent parts with backup knob.
Their parts look fantastic. If they get production ironed out they will definite sell these.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@rayofsi I placed my order today for door pulls, wood delete kit and center console. Ron was great. I will post good pics when I get these. I encouraged Ron to get California Pony Parts on here as a supporting vendor - no doubt some Raptor owners will want these parts.

I will PM you if I hear any more about the vents. They have a list that will be fulfilled first before parts are available to everyone, so you might verify you are on it for the vents.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@rayofsi I placed my order today for door pulls, wood delete kit and center console. Ron was great. I will post good pics when I get these. I encouraged Ron to get California Pony Parts on here as a supporting vendor - no doubt some Raptor owners will want these parts.

I will PM you if I hear any more about the vents. They have a list that will be fulfilled first before parts are available to everyone, so you might verify you are on it for the vents.
Thanks for the heads up. Just emailed to confirm. My original order for the vents was 1/2/2020
So i've been waiting, will be pretty pissed if they said no..
I went through 3-4 of the center consoles btw. Original packaging was horrible, they all came cracked. No cutout for wire out of the arm rest.