Fake CF Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Below is a list of fake carbon fiber trim pieces that I've seen available on Amazon. These are all that I've seen from Voodonala (there are other brands), which seems to be the most complete set of pieces, and I'm probably missing some. There are also different pieces in red, black, silver, and wood grain, but I wasn't going to list those here.

I've used several of these myself and haven't gotten a bad one yet. I know others have done the same. YMMV. Obviously, some pieces cannot be used together (Central Control Frame and 4-Wheel Drive Switch for example) and some will not work with whatever other customization you may have.

I'll try and add more and fix broken links as needed, but no promises.

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Door Lock Password Button Pillar Post Keypad Trim = $14

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Window Lift Panel Switch Trims = $39

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Inner Door Handles Cover Trim Accessories = $39

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Steering Wheel Bezel Decorative Trim = $24

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Dashboard Trim = $32

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Dashboard Side Outlet Vent Covers Trim = $39

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Central Control Cover Frame Trim = $104

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Four Wheel 4WD 4-Wheel Drive Switch Trim = $14

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Central Control Navigation GPS Decorative Trim = $38

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Door Speaker Trim = $35

Voodonala Black Carbon Fiber Texture Rear Air Condition Outlet Vent Covers = $40

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain A Pillar Speaker Trim = $19

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Co-Pilot Organizer Storage Box Handle Trim = $30

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Cab Gear Shift and Cup Holder Trim = $31

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Gear Shifter Head Deacorative Trim = $20

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Window Lift Panel Switch Covers Trim = $14

Voodonala for F150 Door Side Rearview Mirror Cover Trim = $50

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Central Electrical Outlet Socket Trim

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Strip Buckle Covers Trim

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Seat Adjust Handle Trim Cover = $28

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Armrest Box Rear Cup Holder Trim = $43

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Center Central Armrest Box Cup Holder Trim Frame = $23

Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Central Control Volume Panel Decorative Trim = $40

Strongarm Garage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have several of these in my truck and am very happy with the overall fit and finish of these.

However, the rear cupholder piece was crap and I had to send it back.

OP
OP
melvimbe

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have several of these in my truck and am very happy with the overall fit and finish of these.

However, the rear cupholder piece was crap and I had to send it back.

Was it a fit problem? I was considering that piece myself. I think I like the rear AC vent cover better, and I'm doubtful the two are compatible anyway.

I've found that the steering wheel piece isn't the best fit, but is doable. You almost don't want it to be a perfect fit since the edges are laying on leather.

Strongarm Garage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it a fit problem? I was considering that piece myself. I think I like the rear AC vent cover better, and I'm doubtful the two are compatible anyway.

I've found that the steering wheel piece isn't the best fit, but is doable. You almost don't want it to be a perfect fit since the edges are laying on leather.

Exactly. Fit was horrible. Wouldn't sit at all. I'll get the other (2) pieces for the rear instead. Just want to bring a touch of it to the back.

kingcareric

Reaction score
i had few of these on my previous XLT, most of them fit cool but they tend to make noise as they get old. Just FYI

bMwdefector

Reaction score
I ordered the one for the steering wheel. I am happy with the fit and finish. Matches the rest of the CF well. I have asked many friends and they all say it looks factory/ they would not have noticed if I didn't tell them.

Last edited:

Strongarm Garage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the rear climate control surround and the rear cup holder insert.

Will report back on the quality.