Factory Damage to Brand New 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

And still not one of you trash talking little ******* has sent your name address.

You said a 72 rule didn't exist. It does. I don't feel like citing case law you won't understand but many many cars have been returned using it. You ***** have never been to law library at ut to research; that is clear.

For the moron that thinks there's a problem with some stone work lol. Yeah that job bought my viper lol. I don't care what you think. I crush peons like you all day. Send your info

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Yeah but I don't have to edit my posts and have my mommy correct my writing.

I am further proving a point. Facts are facts I am ******* stating facts. You're a little bitch who financed your raptor at $10k over msrp. I got mine $5k under and paid cash. I make good money. You make enough to afford the raptor payment. People like me don't post of forums because of stupid ***** like you.

Ps I am still waiting for you to pm your info. I'd like to see what kind of a coward and little bitch you are in person.

Hey @Glockaddict, I did send you my info via PM here back on 9-4 at 1:24pm, even gave you my address AND phone number. You never called??
So what are you talking about that nobody did, sorry I don't get it.

But I did invite you to Raptoberfest where you can meet a bunch of other Raptor owners and take your truck out to have some fun. I was hoping that you are just a keyboard warrior but once we get together you see how cool everyone is. Why didn't you respond or call dude?

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow lovely thread I read it back when it was posted, a lot has transpired I see :)