FabFour Bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like FabFours has released a few bumpers for the Gen 3.

I'm familiar with ADD and actually love the bumper from Evil but was wondering about Fabfour quality, durability, etc. Anyone really put one through the paces?

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had one personally. But I have some buddies that have had them on their trucks and they seem to hold up quite well. They are made here in South Carolina I believe. I’ve never bought one because I’ve never been a fan of the styling(I like the look of add bumpers better).

OP
OP
I

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had one personally. But I have some buddies that have had them on their trucks and they seem to hold up quite well. They are made here in South Carolina I believe. I’ve never bought one because I’ve never been a fan of the styling(I like the look of add bumpers better).
Yeah, most of them are hideous but I like the one I posted above... much more toned down. One thing I'm struggling with is the need for deer protection around here. Having even a small push bar to protect the radiator makes a difference. These check the boxes.

Thanks for the input.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the FabFours premium rear bumper on my 2018 Raptor and it is great build quality, fit finish, etc. I have actually had 2, my truck was rear-ended with the OE bumper not too long after buying it and hadn't gotten around to putting an aftermarket rear bumper on, so purchased it during the repair (nice that the other guys insurance subsidized the purchase). Then, I was low speed rear-ended in my kids' school parking lot in the winter, glancing blow that shaved off the rear sensors on one side, bumper other than scuffs came through with flying colors...since it was scuffed and the sensors were shredded, other guys insurance paid for another one, so I got the same one again.

La Mordida

Reaction score
I ended up going with the Fab Fours Matrix Front Bumper (Black) - FF17-X4351-1 for deer protection. The profile is pretty tight even with the winch. No issues with the intercooler and the weight doesn't affect anything. The adaptive cruise control sensor mounts inside the bumper.

20220524_085554.jpg