F150LEDs 20" lightbar won't fit lower grille on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcseorgia

Reaction score
I bought a great 20" LED light bar to fit in the lower grille opening that provides air to the intercooler. They advertise it fits 2017-2020 Raptors. That bar is 19.5 inches long and the opening in the plastic box that conveys air to the intercooler and the louvers is only 18.5".

Does anyone know if that opening and the front bumper on the 2019-2020 Raptors changed? Anyone else measured that particular opening? It is disheartening to have a vendor advertise a product as a fit and then say "no one else has a problem". They want me to pay return shipping for a refund.

I'm an engineer and have tried to look at other ways to mount but i'm not satisfied cutting the plastic box and field fabricating new brackets. Thanks for your help!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
R

rcseorgia

Reaction score
Why block airflow to the intercooler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, thats a fair question. A light bar there is less interference to airflow than a front license plate which is mounted in front of the same opening. Anyone with a 19 or 20 Raptor wanna measure the width of that opening? I posted a 3 star review to the F150LEDs website for this product due to not fitting my stock 2019 and they didnt post it and then deleted my entire account. Buyer be ware.

OP
OP
R

rcseorgia

Reaction score
Are you talking about your lower grill? I dunno if it'll fit to be honest. 20" Sounds like it's too long for that area. The brackets/kits we sell only support 10" bars in the lower grill.

Check out our site if you want some bolt on kits that are guaranteed to fit: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/baja-designs/raptor-2017-lighting-kits/

Thanks, sure will.

And thanks to 04RAM for the pics and the advice. Nice truck. Sure dont see many red Raptors here in S. AZ.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Hey 04RAM, I checked that 12”bar out and looks great. How did you mount it, the generic kit doesn’t give me any ideas

My favorite local accessory shop installed it for me. They used their own brackets, so I’m not 100% sure. Wish I could be more help.