F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your dealer lied to you. Plenty of people on here have early Oct Orders with Vins and build dates/in production. My 37 with no liner and no ss delete is in production currently. Ordered Oct 7th.
Nah it’s verified with the zone rep as allocated and good to go, Ford just loves to sh*t all over their customer base and not apologize

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing everyone's experiences on this forum regardless of what dealers or zone reps have told people, until you have a VIN you don't have a truck. It's an unfortunate situation during a crazy time.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah it’s verified with the zone rep as allocated and good to go, Ford just loves to sh*t all over their customer base and not apologize.

Your dealer may not get your allocation until the second quarter starts. They aren't doing any scheduling right now anyway, so hopefully won't make you wait too much longer.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You guys that have multiple build dates that get pushed, how are you getting this info? I have a 11/2 order that is "in production" with a window sticker and 2/10 blend date, and ETA is TBD that's all the info I have. I cannot seem to get an answer weather that means for sure my truck has started getting built or now, how do I know its hasn't been pushed?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys that have multiple build dates that get pushed, how are you getting this info? I have a 11/2 order that is "in production" with a window sticker and 2/10 blend date, and ETA is TBD that's all the info I have. I cannot seem to get an answer weather that means for sure my truck has started getting built or now, how do I know its hasn't been pushed?
A quick call or online chat with Ford Performance inquiring on the status of your truck will reveal this.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
A quick call or online chat with Ford Performance inquiring on the status of your truck will reveal this.
where are you finding FP chat? When I go to contact/chat on FP website it just takes me to ford chat, they don't know/tell me anymore then the tracker

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you finding FP chat? When I go to contact/chat on FP website it just takes me to ford chat, they don't know/tell me anymore then the tracker

wc901

Reaction score
Well here we go again. Multiple weeks of shut downs and reduced builds.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here we go again. Multiple weeks of shut downs and reduced builds.

Good thing our trucks are built in Michigan