Exterior trim pieces color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you happen to know if there is anything unique with the clearcoat application? I have seen people mention that the Magnetic Grey on Raptors is lower gloss than the normal Magnetic grey, but I have not been able to find any evidence to support that.

Not that I know of. Every listing I've seen for it was just the Ford J7 code.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked my service guy at my Dealer and he did a little research and called me back, he said no difference in clear coat between a Raptor or straight F-150 in magnetic. I also called a buddy that owns a high end paint shop down near Dallas he does all Dallas Lamborghini & Ferrari’s paint work and he said the same thing. Hope that helps.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked my service guy at my Dealer and he did a little research and called me back, he said no difference in clear coat between a Raptor or straight F-150 in magnetic. I also called a buddy that owns a high end paint shop down near Dallas he does all Dallas Lamborghini & Ferrari’s paint work and he said the same thing. Hope that helps.

Thanks to you and @Oldfart. The Ford Parts Catalog doesn't show the color of those trim pieces, so I wasn't sure if it was the same.