extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 802A today, priced a Ford ESP at the dealership while I was in the business office, came home, re-did my math and homework, and purchased the identical plan through Flood Ford ESP. Apples to apples, it was about 10% cheaper than my local dealer, plus I did not have to pay sales tax being an out of state internet buyer (saving me another 8.75% at my local tax rate). Just sayin'

Last edited:

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
FFS. $4k, $2.5k.....Y'all are getting *****. 8yrs, 100k, $50 deductible from Flood Ford is $1450.

Do some research. Extended warranty info is in about 400 threads on here if you search.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
In any case, if you are buying the ecoboost version of this truck, do yourself a favor and get the best, longest warranty as you can. 2017 is a guinnea pig year for many new things and these trucks have already been apart a few times post production for quality fixes. Having the warranty will cover the frequent spark plug changes and any condensate induced misfires... which actually hurt other parts too...

kenramp

Reaction score
I got the 10 year, 100k mile with $0 deductible for $2300. Normal price is $4500.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 10 year, 100k mile with $0 deductible for $2300. Normal price is $4500.

Can I ask where you got this? Flood Ford table only goes out to 8 years when I pull the numbers. thanks-

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's another thread about this already but I'll copy and paste my response from that one here in hopes of helping someone:

I had the same question myself and the day before I picked mine up I did some searching on this forum and found two responses that kept popping up.

The first was a username that has not posted in awhile but there was an email address floating around that may or may not still work, i did not try.

The second was this link to Zeigler Ford... They offer some great pricing and it appears that if you purchase your extended warranty within the first year its the same price as buying it the day you buy your truck. My dealer stated that they can be purchased anytime within the 3 year factory warranty but I'm not sure if the same pricing applies.

I set a reminder for 11 months from now to check out my extended warranty options and go from there.

For those of you that already purchased extended warranties on your new trucks and are kicking yourselves after seeing the pricing at the website above they can be returned within 30 days for a full refund and a pro-rated refund after that initial 30 days.

I am not affiliated with Zeigler in anyway.

:cheers:

Maybe a good place to start for those before they take delivery or don't want to call a bunch of dealers. Get a reference point at the above link and then have someone beat it. Boom.

Last edited:

kenramp

Reaction score
Can I ask where you got this? Flood Ford table only goes out to 8 years when I pull the numbers. thanks-
Apple Ford, Columbia MD.
I have bought quite a few cars from them so I usually get a really good deal.

OCMDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed quoted the package I bought... it's really 8 years 100k $50 deductable including same day rental and light coverage for $1775.... from Mike at Warrick Ford

Last edited:

btkeenan

Reaction score
Another option is lombard ford warranty. They have an ongoing promo but 0 deductible/8yr/100k mile is $2,279 without the promo. worth checking out. went through them for my 2013 screw