EXO - Rip to the Strip 2 - Club run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because of all the storms that have hit the area, Matt and I are going to prerun the full route Friday to be sure its good for the group.
I have also just had surgery on my wrist and will not be able to drive my truck. Matt wants to get some seat time in it before he has to lead the group.
I am really looking forward to this run. We have some really nice trucks showing up, people from Canada and 5 different states.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Because of all the storms that have hit the area, Matt and I are going to prerun the full route Friday to be sure its good for the group.
I have also just had surgery on my wrist and will not be able to drive my truck. Matt wants to get some seat time in it before he has to lead the group.
I am really looking forward to this run. We have some really nice trucks showing up, people from Canada and 5 different states.

Let me know if you need anything while out running or once you hit Vegas, my shop is always open to Exo .:headbang:

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm out fellas. My helo checkride for my private license is that weekend. Wooot!

I'll catch the next run.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you need anything while out running or once you hit Vegas, my shop is always open to Exo .:headbang:

Thank you...that's very kind of you. We'll be at the Hard Rock Saturday night if you guys want to swing by for some cerveza's.

I'm out fellas. My helo checkride for my private license is that weekend. Wooot!

I'll catch the next run.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Bummer! Good luck...maybe you can fly it out to Vegas after your done :wink:

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 days & 17 hours until go time! Looks like we'll have north of 20 trucks for the run. Looking forward to seeing SVC's Smurfrunner and Rogue's new J-arm prerunner in action.