Exhaust advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
You're probably right about the neighbor thing lol. Yep I got it. I have no problem sending you my flange. It's already chopped off and I only have it still bolted on to stop the other side from rattling. There's a custom chassis shop next to my shop that I originally was going to have fab me up a new setup and when he was going to do it he was able to get the matching flange for our trucks from his supplier for $25. Or at least that's what he was charging me for it. If you want I can get the info from him and you can call his supplier and see if he can help you out if you're interested. Just let me know.

I've got one last hope, working with Black Widow on it. Hopefully we can get something put together for the OEM flange.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Another option for @JnJraptor would be to leave the factory resonator in place as well. And then just replace the OEM muffler section with a straight pipe, muffler, and dump. Be even easier as not to have to deal with the flange, and would cut out even more potential drone.