Error Code P0113

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SamsRaptor

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have a 2017 Raptor, I have added an S&B Cold Air Intake and I have used an SCT X4 tuner and tried the stock tunes 87 and 93 Octane. A few days ago I started getting the P0113 error code Intake Air Temp Sensor 1 Circuit High Bank 1. I have returned to stock and tried everything else that I know of with no luck. I would prefer not taking this to a dealer to screw with. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this issue?

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I disconnected for 10 mins... does overnight fix the issue?

i don’t know if it would fix the issue, but 10 min isn’t enough. Load stock tune, run heat cycle and disconnect the battery over night. I’m assuming you’re trying to figure out if the code is there with the stock tune?

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I threw a code too with the SB intake, disconnected battery overnight and it solved the problem. Could be the AIT sensor

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the exact same issue. My problem was that I didn’t plug in the sensor. S and B provides a tether that connects to the stock sensor that is inserted through the piping, and connects to the module. Make sure both ends of the supplied sensor are connected. I’ll send pics tonight.