Epicness - NV/AZ/UT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so bad ass. I cant wait to be back on the WEST COAST! Please post up a route that can be downloaded for all of us that lack the know how to make a trip like this.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Would have been a lot of digging with that high-center if you were out there alone!

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...awesome!

Thank you sir!

This is so bad ass. I cant wait to be back on the WEST COAST! Please post up a route that can be downloaded for all of us that lack the know how to make a trip like this.

Thank you...west coast is where it's at! Shoot me an email on the route. [email protected]

Would have been a lot of digging with that high-center if you were out there alone!

Yes it would have haha. I would like to think I wouldn't have done that had I been alone. I probably would have been more cautious and picked a better line but who knows. Made the mistake of posting that pick on instagram and got a lot of haters talking shit. Which to me means they don't actually offroad much. Shit happens when you offroad and that's why I have a bumper sticker on my rear winder that specifically says "Get Stuck" :biggrin:

Last edited:

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Killer video, looks awesome! What exhaust are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk