Engine trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Sadly, this is the ecoboost buyer remorse that most get. Engines are down longer than the time owners can reliably enjoy. Sorry for your situation!!

Thanks for contributing, not sure what we would have done without those inciteful comments. That should help him narrow it down.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’ve loaded stock time now I need it to do it again. My friend in service dept saying it sounds like throttle body, but said that happened on a different ford vehicle, has throttle body had problems on ford raptor?

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I’ve loaded stock time now I need it to do it again. My friend in service dept saying it sounds like throttle body, but said that happened on a different ford vehicle, has throttle body had problems on ford raptor?

Go to pepboys and have them read the code. It will say exactly what the problem is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do agree with you. I bleed ford blue. I however want them to be better also. They are good, but can improve. Ford does view these sites, and I sure hope they take action from complaints here and from people that take their trucks to dealers. I want a better ford overall, if we do not make our issues known they will never know. Bring every issue to the dealer if you are able to do so. I want a better ford with every vehicle I purchase.

Dan096

Reaction score
Wrench light comes on for either throttle body or trans problem, should set code.PS for all u ecoboost haters i repair more 6.2 and 5.0 than any 3.5,my 11 eco had 170,000 with no problems before i traded on a 18 raptor ,had origional turbos and timing chain,already miss old truck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc