Eibach Leveling Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horhay25

Reaction score
Those of you that went the Eibach leveling route...what is the overall height of your raptor (Ground to top of the shark fin)..I know the kit raises up the front end 1 3/4ish...I'm assuming it raises the overall height slightly...i have a garage i park in from time to time and it's 6'10"...thanks in advance!

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those of you that went the Eibach leveling route...what is the overall height of your raptor (Ground to top of the shark fin)..I know the kit raises up the front end 1 3/4ish...I'm assuming it raises the overall height slightly...i have a garage i park in from time to time and it's 6'10"...thanks in advance!
I have Eibachs and37”kO2 my antenna is cut to 6’10” to warn me of garages. It’s about an inch higher than my shark fin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Eibachs and37”kO2 my antenna is cut to 6’10” to warn me of garages. It’s about an inch higher than my shark fin.

So you fit in a parking garage with a clearance of 6’10”?

I was wondering the same as my work garage clearance is 7’

GLOCK26

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i have eibachs with the factory rims and tires and I have 3 inches of clearance from the top of my shark fin antenna. I am pretty sure I could still park in my garage even if I had 37s. Pretty difficult to measure how high the fin is from the ground. I measured how much clearance I had before I installed my springs and it was more than 5 inches so I knew I was good.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you fit in a parking garage with a clearance of 6’10”?

I was wondering the same as my work garage clearance is 7’
Yep I always pucker a little bit and still keep an eye out for anything low hanging or angles that might change my height but if feels closer than it actually is

J Money

Reaction score
Just measure the height of the fin then measure the height of the roof itself. Add them together.
This. My work garage is 7” and I’m planning for some spring. It should clear with about 1.5” to the shark fin at the lowest point. Also depends on the garage. Some are very aggressive with their 7’ limit (as in there is a surplus). I’ve also pulled into a 7’6” and said “F” this and backed up pissing off X Mas shoppers. I just brought a tape measure to work and made sure I had plenty of clearance to my spot.