Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In Illinois, we can get our new plates when we register the vehicle.

In Utah it takes 30 -45 days to get the plates when you go through a dealer. If you buy private you get them when you go to Motor Vehicles and register it

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

fresh tracks everywhere
#deer huntin'
@17Jake I think the tint job looks good regardless of whose truck it is. IMO I think its a little light in front but maybe that's all the law allows up there in Canada. Personally I would have gone darker. I am a fan of tint. It looks good and it protects the interior from the suns UV rays and deters theft.

I also want to add that I agree with others on here that you do not need to add a thread every time you turn around. I have been a member on here about as long as you have and it seems like you start a new thread every day. I see more stuff from you than anyone else. This aint facebook or Twitter. Have some consideration for FRF and its members and consolidate your stuff into one thread.

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
Canada sure gets their plates fast.

Always surprised me that in some states you can drive around without plates or with pieces of paper in your windshield. Up here all cars either come with plates or you supply your own, but you're not getting off the dealer lot without them.

OP
OP
17Jake

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
Wade Westin fronts & MaxLiner rear > won't be usin' the stock mats
had the same setup in my SCrew