EARLY 2012 Ford Raptor Finds ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badger

Reaction score
Believe it when I see it :)

i can give you the name of the person who has a '11 at this price. mine was in for a tux blk and i switched to '12 due to the tsunami. he got a '11 silver in without graphics last month which i could have bought for $500 under but i want the black. The 700 off comes after adding the fuel charges and advertsing fees but those are considered part of the invoice at any dealer. not sure about others on this site, but the economy here is not good and most's retirement accounts are taking a beating in the market. the dealers around here want to sell sell sell.

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can give you the name of the person who has a '11 at this price. mine was in for a tux blk and i switched to '12 due to the tsunami. he got a '11 silver in without graphics last month which i could have bought for $500 under but i want the black. The 700 off comes after adding the fuel charges and advertsing fees but those are considered part of the invoice at any dealer. not sure about others on this site, but the economy here is not good and most's retirement accounts are taking a beating in the market. the dealers around here want to sell sell sell.

PLEASE DO. I have called every dealer in the Country and offered Invoice, for any Raptor they showed in stock.

thanks randy
my cell 406 544-6891

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey badger where is it that you are state county ect...where you are getting this deal

pluto? mars maybe? why would a dealer sell an SVT and lose money? at $700 under invoice they are giving away about half of the holdback. you cant stay in business giving the house away.....

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dubbs, I apologize for my poor choice of words. I do have every intent of ordering with Randy; however, the final choice is not mine. If that helps any better??

No problem, thats simply why I stated that. Randy seems to get more and more people lined up for these every year, so you dont want to pass up the chance.

(Well, unless you can find a dealer giving them away like some appear to be here.:Grenade:)

BTW- I know several dealers that will make any deal, then take your deposit and by the time you dont get your truck built, or the "GM" finds out about the mistake (or owner, or blah blah blah) and then the whole deal has to be renegotiated...or then there is the- I'll sell you the truck at 5k under sticker but just so you know, your trade in value is way below what KBB and NADA state...their numbers are WAY off! LOL:flipthebird:

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem, thats simply why I stated that. Randy seems to get more and more people lined up for these every year, so you dont want to pass up the chance.

(Well, unless you can find a dealer giving them away like some appear to be here.:Grenade:)

BTW- I know several dealers that will make any deal, then take your deposit and by the time you dont get your truck built, or the "GM" finds out about the mistake (or owner, or blah blah blah) and then the whole deal has to be renegotiated...or then there is the- I'll sell you the truck at 5k under sticker but just so you know, your trade in value is way below what KBB and NADA state...their numbers are WAY off! LOL:flipthebird:

Exactly, but the good news, We have Randy to skip all that BS!

badger

Reaction score
hey badger where is it that you are state county ect...where you are getting this deal

WI

that price is for an ordered raptor only. not stock. i cancelled mine after the tux black was d/c'd. they offered me a silver crew for $500 under (after adv fees and reg fees) but i want black. i have spoken with a current raptor owner who got the same deal. that is how i found this dealer. how does a dealer lose money if they were not going to order the truck if i did not put my order in? i am sure he would not sell a stock unit for that price in black as they are hard to find.

i think Randy's $3000 off is a good price as he is a no bs dealer. I just can't see spending 52k after tax on a ford f150 in this economy.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WI

that price is for an ordered raptor only. not stock. i cancelled mine after the tux black was d/c'd. they offered me a silver crew for $500 under (after adv fees and reg fees) but i want black. i have spoken with a current raptor owner who got the same deal. that is how i found this dealer. how does a dealer lose money if they were not going to order the truck if i did not put my order in? i am sure he would not sell a stock unit for that price in black as they are hard to find.

i think Randy's $3000 off is a good price as he is a no bs dealer. I just can't see spending 52k after tax on a ford f150 in this economy.

why would a dealer sell it at a discount if they can order the truck you were going to order, and get sticker for it? it happens all the time here. i dont know where the most raptors are sold, but being that i see 2 or 3 EVERYTIME I drive somewhere here, id say they have no problem selling them. I would be willing to place money on the fact that south and central texas has the most raptor registrations..... i wonder how that could be researched.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you cant see spending 52k on a F150, this isnt the truck for you anyway. Sorry, but thats just the truth of the Raptor. Its not practical. I didnt think of it as a 52k F150, I thought of it as an upgrade to my 48k Toyota Tundra with 4k in better accessories and performance. And its a high performance vehicle made by Ford.

Its not an F150, just like a GT500 isnt a mustang. After you get past the steering wheel and pedals, they are very different.

Thats like saying Rosie O'Donell is the same thing as Katy Perry. (and no, Im not a fan of Katy Perry, but I would stuff a sock in her mouth and bend her over in a new york minute!)

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you cant see spending 52k on a F150, this isnt the truck for you anyway. Sorry, but thats just the truth of the Raptor. Its not practical. I didnt think of it as a 52k F150, I thought of it as an upgrade to my 48k Toyota Tundra with 4k in better accessories and performance. And its a high performance vehicle made by Ford.

Its not an F150, just like a GT500 isnt a mustang. After you get past the steering wheel and pedals, they are very different.

Thats like saying Rosie O'Donell is the same thing as Katy Perry. (and no, Im not a fan of Katy Perry, but I would stuff a sock in her mouth and bend her over in a new york minute!)

amen brother!!!!