Drivers Seat Foam Awful, Replacement Part Number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mwolfram

Reaction score
Looking to get this done with my 17 with the heated/cooled, would you need to buy the heated pads and what not or can we reuse what we have?

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone post up the part numbers for heated/cooled if you find it. I'm going to be needing this as well as some point

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone post up the part numbers for heated/cooled if you find it. I'm going to be needing this as well as some point
This is the part number for my 17 with heated and cooled. fl3z1663223d I had it replaced a few months ago and it is so much better than before. Mine was worn out and flat.

Here is where I purchased it. Took a couple months to come in as it was on backorder. A lot of websites cancelled the order because of that. Fairway kept it and shipped it as soon as they got it. https://www.fairwayfordparts.net/oem-parts/ford-seat-cushion-pad-fl3z1663223d

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the part number for my 17 with heated and cooled. fl3z1663223d I had it replaced a few months ago and it is so much better than before. Mine was worn out and flat.

Here is where I purchased it. Took a couple months to come in as it was on backorder. A lot of websites cancelled the order because of that. Fairway kept it and shipped it as soon as they got it. https://www.fairwayfordparts.net/oem-parts/ford-seat-cushion-pad-fl3z1663223d
Hmmm says that does not fit my truck when I put in my VIN.... 2018

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it seems your part number supersedes the part number above - maybe their site isn't up to date yet is all?

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else try this?
I have a 2019 802A with seat heater not working (it is certified though so probably covered under warranty)
thinking of taking it in for the heater but would like to buy the pad and a new leather cover prior and see if they would install it for free as part of the repair (if not I would install anyhow)