Drivers Seat Foam Awful, Replacement Part Number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just bought a 2018 and the drivers side seat heater is inop and the foam is completely compressed. I tried finding the foam online but can only find it with the OSC sensor and heater element installed to the tune of $1200. Does anyone know if you can just get the foam and what the part number is? I'm getting conflicted info on all the go-to sites like Tasca and others.
Tasca says this will fit but wanted to run it by the masters first!

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're in luck! I'm literally replacing mine as we speak. Keep in mind, my model is a 801A so my cushion may be different because mine isn't cooled. Just heated. It also says the cushion comes with the heating element. It does not!

Driver side cushion - JL3Z-15632A23-A
Driver side cushion heating element - LL3Z-14D696-A

*Edited - I didn't mean to write "cover" for the driver side cushion. Parts numbers are correct though.

Last edited:

StraightSixM2C

Reaction score
You're in luck! I'm literally replacing mine as we speak. Keep in mind, my model is a 801A so my cushion may be different because mine isn't cooled. Just heated. It also says the cushion comes with the heating element. It does not!

Driver side cushion cover - JL3Z-15632A23-A
Thanks! I’m about do the same exact thing.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Driver side cushion cover - JL3Z-15632A23-A
Good info to have on standby..

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why use the cheap factory form ?
Find a local shop and get some of the better form.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone order this yet and install it? The description makes it seem like this is for the REAR seat...

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having done this, I do not believe the foams I listed could be used on the cooled seat version. They are only for 800A / 801A. The cooled version must be a different part number.

A little trick I learned is to setup an account on Fordparts.com. Add your own Raptor vin. You can search for the parts you need on that site, but unfortunately they do not provide the full part number until you place an actual order. But... You can find a part number on Tasca or wherever and input it into Fordparts.com. The part that comes up will tell you if it's compatible with your particular truck. I had to do this to get a new foam, heater, and leather seat cover.