Driver Seat Holster Mount Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recall seeing someone mounted a slim molle panel under their driver seat to attach a holster to. I'm looking for something like this to clip my appendix holster to when driving while still having easy access.

Do anyone have any links or info on something like this?

Update...
I found this but not sure if there are other options. Has anyone use this?

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not that particular mount, but I do have a fire extinguisher mounted similar to the way they display it. I don’t know how ‘visible’ that is but I’d pay attention to having anything of value showing to any outside viewers, as the F150 is pretty easy to get into without keys.

OP
OP
TheInfamousDrew

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that particular mount, but I do have a fire extinguisher mounted similar to the way they display it. I don’t know how ‘visible’ that is but I’d pay attention to having anything of value showing to any outside viewers, as the F150 is pretty easy to get into without keys.

This was only for me to mount a holster to while I’m driving. Otherwise it would just look like a molle panel.

OP
OP
TheInfamousDrew

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly...

What are you mounting and why aren't you concealing it on your person?

Did you not read my original post or the one right above this?

I’m only looking to take my appendix holster off WHILE driving and having a place to mount it. This allows me to have access to it while driving.

While driving the truck in case you didn’t get that.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I do appendix carry while in the truck. My holster sits high and I am not carrying a ******* HK v9 or Desert Eagle lol.

without question, I am behind the curve on a/c as I have not warmed up to it, have tried it and don’t particularly care for it, and the timer says I’m quicker from 9/3 o’clock. I was not aware of high ride a/c holsters, but now I am.

why you dissin’ the Deagle, yo?

My buddy just picked on up in 50 AE and I’m trying to convince him to coat it in Duragold.
Anyway, maybe OP could benefit from your (obviously superior to mine) knowledge of appendix carry holsters as an alternative to a hard mount in the truck.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am nobody in the carry game. I just know that side and back carry hurts and my shirt always comes up when I do that carry.

My shirt never comes up in the front .. and the DEAGLE is gargantuan