GEN 2 Drive modes missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cc511

Reaction score
Hi there. Sadly I have the same problem this morning. I only activated one Mykey which should be the Master key. I looked for settings in the dash but never found any useful option. Can you give me any advice? Thanks.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Sadly I have the same problem this morning. I only activated one Mykey which should be the Master key. I looked for settings in the dash but never found any useful option. Can you give me any advice? Thanks.

The manual, or the MyKey link (posted above) will give you the procedures to get your restricted key back to normal.

Alternatively, you could just get a key tag and mark the restricted one "STARBUCKS/MALL USE"

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The manual, or the MyKey link (posted above) will give you the procedures to get your restricted key back to normal.

Alternatively, you could just get a key tag and mark the restricted one "STARBUCKS/MALL USE"

Does mykey lock out 4 low? No STBKS drive thru without 4 low.