Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Tasca Ford Parts about them and this is what I got back.

"The Parts that you are looking for are CL3Z-1522405-DM DRIVER SIDE, CL3Z-1522404-DM PASSENGER SIDE, and 8L3Z-9943400-DN TAILGATE , and all can be found in our main web site Tascapart.com"

This is for the Tux Black painted bases (with keyless entry) with Chrome handles. I'm not sure if they offer them with painted handles too or not. I have not ordered them yet.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed Tasca Ford Parts about them and this is what I got back.

"The Parts that you are looking for are CL3Z-1522405-DM DRIVER SIDE, CL3Z-1522404-DM PASSENGER SIDE, and 8L3Z-9943400-DN TAILGATE , and all can be found in our main web site Tascapart.com"

This is for the Tux Black painted bases (with keyless entry) with Chrome handles. I'm not sure if they offer them with painted handles too or not. I have not ordered them yet.

No no. Order the FX4 door handles. Unless you like chrome? Tell them you need the FX4 handle set. Tell them you need the drivers w/keypad, Drivers rear door, 2 passenger doors, and the tailgate handles. Make sure they find the drivers rear door handle. It is different from the passenger side. You can't just flip a passenger handle over to make it work.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently, according to Tasca, they don't make the Tux Black painted handles without the Chrome... (-.-)

Think I'm going to have to find a dealer with a Tux Back FX4 and grab the VIN to order a set.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the handles do not come painted. When mine came in, they were all unpainted smooth plastic. The reason they do that is so that the painter can match the handle to the truck. If they had painted ones and the truck was wrecked and it wasn't a black truck, the manufacturers of the handle would paint it with a different paint and it might not even match the truck at all by the time they install them. Plus it would be very time consuming and expensive to pre-paint the handles before they ship them to the dealers or the factory for installation. Not to mention the shipping and handling of them could get defected some how. We all know that these shipping companies could give two ***** of their packages even if they say Fragilé on them. If they are pre-painted, awesome but I highly doubt that they're pre-painted. Just giving you a heads up bud.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back to black and I'm good to go.

You guys are making this way more difficult than it should be. Ooh my hands are going to get scratched opening the door...lol its so rough..bugger me!

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct Blondie2787, smooth unpainted ones are the only option other then the chromed handle ones.

Response from Tasca to yesterday's email: "I can get primed handles that can be painted any color you want. That what that truck you saw has. Part #'s are.. CL3Z*1522405*CAPTM (driver front) $121.59 CL3Z*1522404*CAPTM (passenger front) $63.79 CL3Z*1626604*CAPTM (passenger rear) $63.90 CL3Z*1626605*CAPTM (driver rear) $63.90 8L3Z*9943400*BAPTM (tailgate) $63.18 "

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't someone here say that the chrome handles can just be swapped out with the stock handles just by removing two pins on the factory handles?
I know for my old Honda Civic, the handle came painted the correct color. Different manufacturers, I know.