Does 2019 gen 2 need leveling kit for 20” rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddro

Reaction score
Thanks in advance for any info, I am considering purchasing the Venomrex 20” rims and wanted to know if I need to level the truck, I really don’t want to screw with the suspension as I am very pleased with the ride.

madeSICC88

Reaction score
What tire size are you planning on running and what are the wheel specs?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are pleased with the ride avoid 20's, that lack of sidewall will kill your small bump absorption. If you ever plan on taking it off pavement it they are poison. If it's a mall crawler then it won't matter. My truck was used, came with 20's going to 17's was the best mod possible for comfort and off road performance.

OP
OP
eddro

eddro

Reaction score
After reading your reply I am definitely going to stay with the 17’s . I use it for work and that is usually highway use however I have some property I own with open fields and hills that I will be doing some hell raising on. I do have to get rid of the stock polished wheels and going all black wells and keeping the KO2 tires. Thanks again.