DO NOT WORK with RMB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
Ran into this in the Subaru world about 15 years ago. Dude in St Louis built me some heads with different cams and then ghosted a fairly large number of engine builds not long after.
I guess this is what's happening with me right now.
The issue is I live overseas so I can't really go to his shop.

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
Sounds like he's related to John Hennessey...

Hope you get your motor. I hear the Red Sea is completely shut due to Hoothi pirates, so that may be an issue in freight times. They have to go all the way around Africa now.
You are correct from the Hoothi sea side point of view. The issue is that he didn't even send it to the local freight company in the states that I was going to use to ship it overseas.

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
Having been a victim in one of these in the past, I feel for you and hope you are able to get something back. If you paid with credit card, have you contacted your bank? I know some have 90 day policies, but I was at the 6 month mark on mine and got all my money refunded by the bank.
Thanks man, to be honest I kept on giving him a second chance but this time I will not wait and will file for a dispute and get my money back.