Do Gen 3 Beadlock wheels fit on a Gen 1 truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worklanyard

Reaction score
As the title says, do the Gen 3 beadlock wheels fit on the Gen 1? I believe bolt pattern is the same but not sure about other clearances. I am buying the wheels only, no tire but I put a link to the style that is for sale. The seller says they are 30mm offset, where I believe the stock Gen 1 is 35mm.

raptors.JPG

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title says, do the Gen 3 beadlock wheels fit on the Gen 1? I believe bolt pattern is the same but not sure about other clearances. I am buying the wheels only, no tire but I put a link to the style that is for sale. The seller says they are 30mm offset, where I believe the stock Gen 1 is 35mm.

View attachment 375051
It'll work flawlessly. 2 or 3 MM won't hurt.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was the cost...I want some oem like these for my gen1 badly unless someone knows of some that are aftermarket that have the same look and around the same cost

burntoutaccountant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the cost...I want some oem like these for my gen1 badly unless someone knows of some that are aftermarket that have the same look and around the same cost
I scored them for $1200. Expensive but a “good deal”. I looked and the cheapest set it could find was in the $2500-3000 range for just wheels on eBay.

I personally much prefer these over method wheels. You could do some higher end methods for a few hundred more than I paid. I just wanted oem due to offset reasons.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I scored them for $1200. Expensive but a “good deal”. I looked and the cheapest set it could find was in the $2500-3000 range for just wheels on eBay.

I personally much prefer these over method wheels. You could do some higher end methods for a few hundred more than I paid. I just wanted oem due to offset reasons.
That's what I want, I don't want an offset either and with aftermarket I'm worried I'd have an offset. They look good for sure , I'm jealous as crap just FYI lol