Do Gen 3 Beadlock wheels fit on a Gen 1 truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burntoutaccountant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I want, I don't want an offset either and with aftermarket I'm worried I'd have an offset. They look good for sure , I'm jealous as crap just FYI lol
You could easily get the other beadlock capable wheels. The new ones don't look bad at all. I was searching for those and the 13-14 beadlock wheels when I came across these.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could easily get the other beadlock capable wheels. The new ones don't look bad at all. I was searching for those and the 13-14 beadlock wheels when I came across these.
I'll be looking...for sure want to get that look on my truck. The stock rims to me are kinda boring

marioec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I scored a set of take off Gen 3 beadlock wheels and tires with 500 miles will the TPMS in them work with the Gen 1. ?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I scored a set of take off Gen 3 beadlock wheels and tires with 500 miles will the TPMS in them work with the Gen 1. ?
If you mount them, you’re going to probably feel in irresistible urge to go drop thousands on PPF and instantly regret it and post about it and then, you’ll have a compulsion to ask about which new tires to get with an aggressive tread pattern and no road noise ; cue @Nex ....

I’d be surprised if the TPMS work - I know the ’17’s at least had 2 different part number TPMS with 2 frequencies and they’re not interchangeable.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you mount them, you’re going to probably feel in irresistible urge to go drop thousands on PPF and instantly regret it and post about it and then, you’ll have a compulsion to ask about which new tires to get with an aggressive tread pattern and no road noise ; cue @Nex ....

I’d be surprised if the TPMS work - I know the ’17’s at least had 2 different part number TPMS with 2 frequencies and they’re not interchangeable.
The urge to have warm meat hooks wrapped around the heated steering wheel will also rear its ugly head