Did performance mods sold at a discount on Black Friday?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As title says, anyone who had a truck over a year, do you think it is worth waiting for Black Friday sales to get upgrades? This is what I am planning to get so far:

- COBB Tuner device
- 1 MPT tune
- MX4 bedcover
- FabFOUR front and rear bumpers (Anyone can share experience with these bumpers?)

Again thank you all for your time!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The supporting vendors here are
1) exceedingly patient.
2) pretty aggressive in discounting - within reason.
3) willing to help out.

I’ve got my eyes open for the B/F deals here, it’s like the wife tells me when she gets back from black Friday brick and mortar shopping.

“I saved!”

Last year we even had pre-B/F pricing the entire week in some cases.

Yeah I think it’s worth the wait for a few weeks to drop some coin.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know we are looking on doing some sales for gen 1 and 2 trucks and upgrade kits as well.
A lot of our suppliers set what we can and cannot do for Black Friday, but a few of them are gearing up to allow us to offer some deep discounts.

I think this black friday is going to be wild with discounts across the board in the aftermarket.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Online sales are already so competitive that it doesn't seem like there's a ton of margin left for huge black Friday deals. At least in my experience - I've never been wow'd.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As title says, anyone who had a truck over a year, do you think it is worth waiting for Black Friday sales to get upgrades? This is what I am planning to get so far:

- COBB Tuner device
- 1 MPT tune
- MX4 bedcover
- FabFOUR front and rear bumpers (Anyone can share experience with these bumpers?)

Again thank you all for your time!
I bought Fog lights last year for mine!!!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve had buyers remorse previously on mods i didn’t wait to purchase on Black Friday for other vehicles.

Patience is your friend