Did it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Said I wouldn't do again.......and I did it again:banghead: I only use Ford quicklane as last resort, have experienced to many user errors with their high school auto mechanics trainees. Due to a back injury I had to use them for my oil change and wouldn't you know it they got me again. Manual says full synthetic for Ford Raptor...."no need to mention that, it's a Ford dealership they know". After truck was done I noticed it was pretty cheap so I asked the young lady "she looked 14" this is pretty cheap, please tell me y'all used Full Synthetic. No sir you have to ask for FS. Ma'am it's a Raptor, Ford says in the manual FS recommended. We never use FS on Raptors. :mad: I don't care what "YOU" do, ford says FS. I'm sorry but you have to ask, don't worry Raptors don't need FS.........:chair: I guess this was my Shame on Me moment

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've all been bitten. Keep an eye on the oil level and just change out the oil sooner. Put a good synthetic oil in and forget the stealership wankers.

Ironic that they put dino oil in since they always try to upsell. Don't worry, truck will be fine.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I average telling them 3 times before they comprehend what I’m saying at the dealer, for each thing that is. Definitely did this with oil last time

Pinned

Reaction score
Bring your own oil. You can get much better oil that's less expensive than what Ford is using anyways.