Diamondback bed covers and bike racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering mounting something to the Diamondback cover I plan on buying, but I think a 1UP hitch rack will work better for me. My Surly fat bike doesn’t have a quick release front wheel.
A couple spins of the Allen and it’s off quickly though. My Canyon Dude CF Trail Fat Bike is the same way. I often tow as well so I think mounting the locking Thule fork low rider (with the Hurricane Brutus) to the DB is a good method, for me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple spins of the Allen and it’s off quickly though. My Canyon Dude CF Trail Fat Bike is the same way. I often tow as well so I think mounting the locking Thule fork low rider (with the Hurricane Brutus) to the DB is a good method, for me at least.

For some reason I just don’t like pulling off the front wheel with the disk brakes.

My factory second Diamondback HD cover is on the way, should be here late next week. I was looking for a SE cover, but they had the HD in the smooth black finish I wanted without any cleats, exactly how I wanted it for $1450. I plan on adding sections of black E track on the top of the cover to tie stuff down if needed. I’m not sure if I’ll just run it down the sides or if I’ll put a section across the front and back too.

I ended up buying this 1UP rack from kholding this week when I was in Las Vegas on business. I had to order the fat extensions for one tray, should be here next week. Overall I’m very impressed with the 1UP rack.

I've got a basically brand new 1Up rack for sale if anyone is interested. It's the black 2-bike version. Absolutely bullet-proof rack that will last a lifetime.

View attachment 147029

View attachment 147030

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason I just don’t like pulling off the front wheel with the disk brakes.

My factory second Diamondback HD cover is on the way, should be here late next week. I was looking for a SE cover, but they had the HD in the smooth black finish I wanted without any cleats, exactly how I wanted it for $1450. I plan on adding sections of black E track on the top of the cover to tie stuff down if needed. I’m not sure if I’ll just run it down the sides or if I’ll put a section across the front and back too.

I ended up buying this 1UP rack from kholding this week when I was in Las Vegas on business. I had to order the fat extensions for one tray, should be here next week. Overall I’m very impressed with the 1UP rack.

Post some pics please when you can of the 1UP and your setup.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post some pics please when you can of the 1UP and your setup.

It’ll be a little while on the Raptor setup, my truck is ordered but I probably won’t have it until September. I can post pics of the 1UP once I get the fat bike adapter. The attachments in my post show it on kholding’s classic Bronco.

Raptormts

Reaction score
Looking for a flush mount bike mount of some kind to my hard folding bed cover. Can I just mount the Fork Mount to the bed cover?