DFW Off-Road Test 'n Tune February 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sam Pack Ford Plano and TMX will be putting together a Test 'n Tune day at the Eagles Canyon Off-Road track on the 22nd of Feb. This is to spend some time behind the wheel and get a good feel for your truck for the upcoming TRR. Even if you aren't going to TRR and you want to have a little fun off road come and stop by.

It looks like the track will be charging $50 per truck, We will be meeting at the main entrance of Eagles Canyon to sign wavers and pay the $50 at 9AM. Please respond or send us a PM if you plan on coming. If you plan on attending you will need to be there no later than 9am. Once everyone is signed up we will convoy to the off-road track.

HELMETS ARE REQUIRED. If you can't get one please shoot us a PM. We have a fee extra helmets.

What: Eagles Canyon Off-Raod Track Day
Where: 7629 Farm to Market 51, Decatur, TX 76234
When: Feb 22nd 9am
Cost: $50

Here's a few videos showing the track...

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hm, thats only about an hour away from me..I may go since I don't think I will be able to make TRR this year.

Looks like in the first video they got a little squirrelly around 3 minutes.