DFW area nub checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raccol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live about 45 miles NE of Dallas and just picked up a Tux Black 2010 6.2L. Per the window sticker, it came from the factory with lux pkg, sunroof, grfx pkg, accent seats, rear camera, and std stereo. It has several mods including Kenwood Nav, Kook headers, high-flow cats, Magnaflow cat back, 37” Mud T/As, LED front/rear lights, and the BackFlip cover and KC Lite setup that was available from Ford.

I just ordered the 5star intake and SCT combo to take advantage of the Labor Day sale. Only other mod currently planned is Line-X in the bed.

I've been reading a lot on the site the last few days and I'm sure I'll be asking some questions on topics already covered. Looking forward to learning more and participating in some discussions.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 56

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I live about 45 miles NE of Dallas and just picked up a Tux Black 2010 6.2L. . Looking forward to learning more and participating in some discussions.

Welcome neighbor. Enjoy. Used? How much. We are a bunch of wanna know everythingers! AHhahaaaaa. Kenwood Nav?
BDRAG

OP
OP
raccol

raccol

Full Access Member
Reaction score