Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I have stated, been there done that.

So ball is in your court to show a video of you doing more than 107 mph in your stock, untuned Raptor.

You are failing to grasp liability laws in the USA.
perhaps you should give it a try yourself since the posted video evidence from an older, arguably slower stock vehicle isnt sufficient.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo back to heated steering wheels... 'As of right now' I have a build week of 10/31, so hoping to have a window sticker next week. Will report back then.

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope this is only applicable to lower trim F-150's such as XLT, Lariat, Lariat Ultimate. I simply cannot imagine Ford thinks deleting these options from Platinum, King Ranch, Raptor, Raptor R ranging from $73,000-$110,000 MSRP would actually fly.
A new Lariat Powerboost is $75k lol, not exactly a low trim... For a while, the lariat was the only option without a god awful interior, but black package platinums changed that.

Long story short, 1/2 tons from Ford are god awful expensive these days, and it usually isn't price that sways people to buying loaded Lariats/ Platis instead of Raptors.

Last edited:

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo back to heated steering wheels... 'As of right now' I have a build week of 10/31, so hoping to have a window sticker next week. Will report back then.
I'm a 11/14 build week and the dealer had to remove the steering wheel since it was scheduled before the announcement came out. Ford system is automatically removing them on new orders which the dealer places.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a 11/14 build week and the dealer had to remove the steering wheel since it was scheduled before the announcement came out. Ford system is automatically removing them on new orders which the dealer places.
Ford is removing steering wheels…wtf! Has it gotten this bad; has Ford hit rock bottom? Lol

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This would really pîss me off. The heated steering wheel is one of those things you didn’t even know you needed until you have one. They are the TÏTS in the winter time.
Not if you have man hands. Lol. Jk. I would never buy a vehicle without it.