Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Not to mention the interest rates are shit and they are going to add another 1.5% shorty…. At this point I’m not sure I’ll even take delivery of the new truck I want, it going to be 2x the payment as a year ago. Definitely looses th fun part of the new truck thing. I’m just going to drive mine for another 30k and see if they are even close to delivering anything.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE i just saw on blueoval... apparently the heated mirror issue has gone away (for now, ford left the delete code in the system but disabled it) but the heated steering wheel delete remains....

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, all this deleting options. Pretty soon you're not gonna no the difference between an XLT and Platinum F150:confused:. Lucky for me I'll be hanging on to my every option Gen2 for awhile. Not by choice though, because a Gen3is to damn expensive for my pockets.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just canceled my r order, I don’t want a stripper,for over approximately $120,000, order was at list, deposit placed January 2021.
Ford and the shyt show they have turned into can keep it. Their problems shouldn’t become my problems.
Besides my fully loaded basically perfect zero problems 19 raptor( delivered April 19)
$76,060 at list does nothing but go up in value. And truth be told it is quick and fast, and can break spin the tires loose on command. How fast can I go? already had it to100mph and was not topped out. Driven easy I’m getting 18 mpg with a 600 mile range on full tank. I love this truck and wouldn’t be happy getting a terribly built problem child raptor r piece of ****.
So I’ll stay happy ,no regrets, my ego won’t suffer as I’ll just take my 2020 rapid red gt500 out jamming.
TOO MUCH RISK WITH LITTLE REWARD. HERE!!

jjws1968

Reaction score
Man. I have a fully loaded no deletes 22 CO 37 with ppf and ceramic coated at msrp and was price protected. That must have been my once in a lifetime lottery ticket win. That thing gonna be worth 1/4 million before all this chaos is over. Dayam

jjws1968

Reaction score
Let me clariy. I paid to have it ppf and ceramic coated as i felt i got such a bargain on the price protected msrp. Sad that we feel were getting a deal now when we only pay sticker. What a shit show

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, I view the heated mirrors as a safety option for those of us in northern climates, would think ford would try to optimize choice there.

Was planning to keep my order (whenever it comes in) for 4-5 years min. the heated wheel I can get over but missing heated mirrors everytime i am out in the snow would be a “it’s great, but….”

The way I read the bulletin is that ford is going to force a delete option code on vehicles and is requiring all unscheduled to have the delete attached… what it did not cover was what happens when back in stock, Will ford force remove those codes or does our dealer rep have to keep a close eye and pull them off manually?
I don’t get it.

So you got a MY22 and paid to get it ceramic coated and PPF applied…so what does that have to do with 2023 Ford Raptors ?

badclam

Reaction score
Is the ambient light in the cup holder, glove box, and bin box where the wireless charger is?
No on the cup holder and glove box in both trucks, but yes to the wireless charger in the 37pp.

badclam

Reaction score
Just canceled my r order, I don’t want a stripper,for over approximately $120,000, order was at list, deposit placed January 2021.
Ford and the shyt show they have turned into can keep it. Their problems shouldn’t become my problems.
Besides my fully loaded basically perfect zero problems 19 raptor( delivered April 19)
$76,060 at list does nothing but go up in value. And truth be told it is quick and fast, and can break spin the tires loose on command. How fast can I go? already had it to100mph and was not topped out. Driven easy I’m getting 18 mpg with a 600 mile range on full tank. I love this truck and wouldn’t be happy getting a terribly built problem child raptor r piece of ****.
So I’ll stay happy ,no regrets, my ego won’t suffer as I’ll just take my 2020 rapid red gt500 out jamming.
TOO MUCH RISK WITH LITTLE REWARD. HERE!!
I just cancelled my Raptor R that was $10,000 under MSRP!

Nah, just bullshitting. I gave up on the R a long time ago. I would love to have one, but can't justify the cost for what you get. I'd probably buy one at MSRP, but that's not going to be an option. Probably at least $50k+ over what my 37pp cost, and I just don't see me getting $50k more fun out of it. I can buy 20 acres of timber land for what the Raptor R will end up costing. That's just too much money for a truck. Any truck. Heated steering wheel or not.