Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the text for the heated steering wheel and heated mirror deletes bulletin over on blue oval, reads to me that all 23 f150 orders scheduled or unscheduled are going to be affected. Didn’t say anything about back in stock date so could be a while….

I find it hard to believe they aren’t getting any and can’t supply the top trims at all. But I guess this is still the reality.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the text for the heated steering wheel and heated mirror deletes bulletin over on blue oval, reads to me that all 23 f150 orders scheduled or unscheduled are going to be affected. Didn’t say anything about back in stock date so could be a while….

I find it hard to believe they aren’t getting any and can’t supply the top trims at all. But I guess this is still the reality.
The way it was worded, we could have them. Or they might put them in North Dakota bound trucks but not Florida. Who knows until we get window stickers.

Most of the 10/17 week builds I’ve seen (and mine) got pushed to 10/24 so we won’t see for awhile

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The way it was worded, we could have them. Or they might put them in North Dakota bound trucks but not Florida. Who knows until we get window stickers.

Most of the 10/17 week builds I’ve seen (and mine) got pushed to 10/24 so we won’t see for awhile
Window stickers "usually" get posted a week prior to your build week so you should expect to see something in about 2 weeks.

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Its not going to change anything but I really wish Ford gave consumers the option to expedite by deleting and if you're willing to wait you can keep the options rather than just saying this is what your getting, deal with it. Hope it's not on every order.

djevox

Reaction score
I love how they want to deduct $149 for the wheel and $49 for the mirrors (IIRC on the price breakdown). That was done to me for blind spot monitoring on my ‘22 Ram, and it cost me $1100 to retrofit. And that was using my wholesale business account with a local dealer. OEM’s practice of deducting difference in cost is a flagrant middle finger to consumers, and they should be sued for not deducting replacement cost of the item.