Decal removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beskarraptor

Reaction score
Hey there. My bedside decal is starting to peel and I just wanna go ahead and remove both of them. What’s the best method for this? Good ole goo be gone or is there something better?

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try WD40 before Goo Gone. I've used Goo Gone many times but leave it on too long and it will damage your clear. It says it won't but feedback says otherwise.

Tbogo

Reaction score
Hey there. My bedside decal is starting to peel and I just wanna go ahead and remove both of them. What’s the best method for this? Good ole goo be gone or is there something better?
Just removed all my decals on my 2021. Cleaned first then started with a heat gun on the small ends just to almost to hot to touch then started the peel with a credit card and kept pulling it all off without heating all of it. Came off without any glue residue or barely any. Waxed areas. Completed in about 30 minutes. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Lunnzz19

Reaction score

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My hood graphics came off remarkably easily with no chemicals at all--just waited for a hot day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter