Deaver +3 and Eibach - overall height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Eibach and Deaver +4 HD with RPG 1in drop shackle which at the time was level front to back. 14K miles later rear has since sagged 1in. going back to RPG this week to change out shackle to 0 drop to bring back up to even front and rear. I have a cap on at all times with jack and custom tire mount in bed around 300 lbs added weight. Will take a measurement after new shackles go on.

View attachment 146730

View attachment 146731

You have a unique color combination on your truck... I like it! :cool:

How do you like the factory bed extender? It looks like it takes up a lot of space when stored, but I think I would prefer a folding one over the solid extenders like Amp.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a unique color combination on your truck... I like it! :cool:

How do you like the factory bed extender? It looks like it takes up a lot of space when stored, but I think I would prefer a folding one over the solid extenders like Amp.
Thank you. Folded in they not bad at all and way better then old 1 piece version. I leave this in all the time. I fold one side out and have a portable fridge I plug into a power source off the cap with 1 strap drove across country with it 2x worked great.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Smokey

Reaction score
Deaver +3 HD and Eibach on my '19. there's roughly 400lbs in the bed.

no measurement at the moment. I'll see about getting numbers tomorrow.

A114F9CE-41B7-4E60-8F6D-CF2045B5E4AE.jpeg

Smokey

Reaction score
128DAD06-2B1E-4854-B09B-910D7BF52349.jpeg A3FE84A1-8AF3-4EB1-A6B2-A10C807118FF.jpeg 7895098E-D83D-4CA8-A436-E1334151642E.jpeg I actually have the bed rack / tent combo off at the moment. (I *was* going to put it back on today but my 4th plans just got canceled)
only thing in the bed now is my spare, some recovery straps, traction boards and a shovel.

as it sits, at the fenders I have 41.5" in the front and just shy of 42" in the rear. factory tires 38/36 psi.

with the rack / tent on it drives great! I've run it pretty hard fully loaded and have zero complaints with my Deavers.

without the extra weight I can tell it's a little stiffer but nothing to complain about... it's honestly still more comfortable empty than pretty much any other truck I've ever owned.

9D1F8C46-BF28-4430-B4EF-108B3FD309C7.jpeg

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have my deaver +3 installed this weekend if I feel like I can bare the blazing sun. Already have eibachs installed so I’ll post up results after I put a few miles on it

Mille_ed

Reaction score
I should have my deaver +3 installed this weekend if I feel like I can bare the blazing sun. Already have eibachs installed so I’ll post up results after I put a few miles on it
I’m going for the same setup and trying to decide on stock or +2 shackle. Let us know how it goes!

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going for the same setup and trying to decide on stock or +2 shackle. Let us know how it goes!
So got the deaver +3 installed. Was a major pain trying to get the deavers into the truck they are super heavy and I was working on the ground truck on jack stands. Truck is riding better, turning better and feels more planted and puts that power down better. I took it offroad a bit yesterday and it’s great. Haven’t gotten a good measurement yet but it’s a little higher in the rear which is what I wanted. Very pleased with them and the rpg billet stock length shackles as well