Deaver +1's or +2's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klutch

Reaction score
Good day! I'm new to this site. I've got a '13 SCREW, set on mid perch. I want some deaver's but on mid perch my back end is still 1.5-2" higher. I'm going to remove the rear block once I get the deavers. Which would you guys recommend? The +1's should lower the rear and inch, which I would like but is there any down sides to the +1's and removing the factory block? Like losing up travel etc. ? I will be getting aftermarket bump stop pads of course. Any help is appreciated.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
+2's all the way! I've had a few different sets of springs and I love the look of the truck being level w/ mid perch but the performance isn't there. It needs just a bit more up travel to really work good. The +1's will be much better than stoked but the +2's will work even better!

OP
OP
K

Klutch

Reaction score
Thx. Anyone try springs from deaver and national? Anyone prefer one over the other?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bstoner and a few others have had both. I run nationals now and love them i haven't had deavers on my truck but have rode in one with them and it was smooth you really can't go wrong with either one!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Yes, I have had both Deavers and Nationals and I prefer the Nationals. Especially with the Fox 3.0's from RPG. But, any progressive rate leaf pack is going to be much better than the stock setup!

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I have had both Deavers and Nationals and I prefer the Nationals. Especially with the Fox 3.0's from RPG. But, any progressive rate leaf pack is going to be much better than the stock setup!

Oh Hell Yes!!! I have the HD version of the RPG Nationals and they have been hands down the best mod I have done.....:rockit: