Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bottom line is low supply and high demand for the 3rd generation Raptor. These trucks are still fairly new, in high demand and only trickling out of the assembly plants.

It may be different scenario 6-9 months from now but unfortunately nobody has a crystal ball to predict the future.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have asked 50+ dealers nationwide for their raptor pricing. There was no dealer below 5k markup..
I think buying of the lot or in-transit for MSRP is a super rare find.. sucks big time, but many people are obviously buying the marked up trucks..

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have asked 50+ dealers nationwide for their raptor pricing. There was no dealer below 5k markup..
I think buying of the lot or in-transit for MSRP is a super rare find.. sucks big time, but many people are obviously buying the marked up trucks..
Me too man. Not quite 50 dealers, but close to 20-25. And all have the same snarky attitude. It wouldn’t bother me so much if they weren’t making a killing even on MSRP…

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Me too man. Not quite 50 dealers, but close to 20-25. And all have the same snarky attitude. It wouldn’t bother me so much if they weren’t making a killing even on MSRP…
ADM is like catching an STD from someone other than your spouse, and then having to own up to it to your spouse.

Totally avoidable, all you have to do is make smart life choices. Just sayin’.

You can quote me on this.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADM is like catching an STD from someone other than your spouse, and then having to own up to it to your spouse.

Totally avoidable, all you have to do is make smart life choices. Just sayin’.

You can quote me on this.
Yup. Which is why I’m waiting it out

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting to hear the first story of how somebody went in to a dealer asking ADM and was able to “work them down”. I know…no one would be willing to post such a silly story on here, but…it does make me wonder how long and what games the dealers will play, especially the ones asking $40K & $50K over MSRP?

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting to hear the first story of how somebody went in to a dealer asking ADM and was able to “work them down”. I know…no one would be willing to post such a silly story on here, but…it does make me wonder how long and what games the dealers will play, especially the ones asking $40K & $50K over MSRP?
lol, just got a third call from the dealer charging 20k over ADM initiailly.....I went there as a possible buyer at MSRP with wholesale trade in for my gladiator....long story short they offered me a high number for trade (even over KBBB outstanding) but only dropped ADM to 18k.....saying that they could wholesale the truck for $13,500 ADM....I was nice but left (ironically I would have paid a low ADM at the time) and ordered a 2022 for msrp about 4 hours away. they called and I told them about the order and then they called again today and came down to $12,500 ADM and said that they were willing to eat the 1k due to wanting to sell local...clearly a BS line

Wish they would just cut the BS and quit trying to gouge people....I told him if he gets below $7500 adm with the artificially high trade in value for my gladiator then I might think about it

RaptorRudy

Reaction score
I'd be willing to do $2k over msrp, but what they're asking is ridiculous. I'm a waiter, as well. I'm glad that I don't "need" a truck immediately.