Dealers coming down in price...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure this is the next place to post but a dealer just contacted me and had a guy returning his white screw with 1200 miles because he doesn't like the sound. Sticker was just under 67k and he'll sell for 65. 802, Roof, tech, rear heated seat, tailgate step i think. He's sending me sticker. Anyone interested if i pass?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What state? I'd be interested if it wasn't too far. I am already driving a ways to pick mine up but if I can get an 802 package for 65k I'd be interested.

Last edited:

consolidated

Reaction score
I hope it is not the blue one I looked near the end of January...it was in the paint shop getting scratches repaired and they still wouldn't budge off of $10K over.
The next day I paid MSRP for one in Houston.

That is the second Raptor I tried to purchase from them and the second time they made a sale for another dealership....as was the case when I bought my 2006 Ford GT.

I don't know. I spoke with them twice, knew it wasn't going anywhere Austin's too hot a market. I bought in Houston as well, energy downturn put a pause on lots of decisions for people there last year.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What state? I'd be interested if it wasn't too far. I am already driving a ways to pick mine up but if I can get an 802 package for 65k I'd be interested.
Western pa

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the dealers near me list on their website MSRP then when you call they say no that's 10k over sticker. I wanted an 802a but picked up a base model and paid 2k over. I could of had a 802a for $2k over but didn't want black. I'm in Boston.

WMassRaptor

Reaction score
What dealer in Boston did you deal with?
Everyone I've talked to in Wmass and Northern CT is looking for 5-10k over.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Northern Ohio has trucks and they are dealing. I am seeing folks getting $2k under MSRP. Inventory has been collecting dust here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc