Dealer visit tomorrow need input.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you gen 3 guys enable the rain sensor? I noticed mine were off form the factory.

I live in the desert, so I really don’t know if mine work or not either
Yes. Enabled through UI.

Starting to think the trick might be to select a speed and see if it will ever stop. The auto symbol is at position zero.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
On Gen2 the courtesy wipe and rain sensor had to be turned on is settings, not sure about Gen3.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I feeling better and better about my Gen2. Seems like covid builds are hitting new vehicles pretty hard. Never really had the "Gotta get a Gen3" itch, but I was interested in the Bronco Raptor. After seeing the Gen3 prices though, it's NO WAY in HELL I'll be able to afford one.

Terry32579

Reaction score
Make sure your valves are not clicking. Mine started after they did a software change for the valve timing. I wish they did not do it.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure your valves are not clicking. Mine started after they did a software change for the valve timing. I wish they did not do it.
So you have a Navigator? As you probably already know, same engine as the Raptor. Why not introduce yourself in the New Members section with some pics of the truck?

Not sure what you’re referring to regarding ticking valves, but FSA 21B10 will not result in any noise occurring that was not already present before the update.

Reaction score
So you have a Navigator? As you probably already know, same engine as the Raptor. Why not introduce yourself in the New Members section with some pics of the truck?

Not sure what you’re referring to regarding ticking valves, but FSA 21B10 will not result in any noise occurring that was not already present before the update.
Do you have any experience with the reverse brake assist not available and the exhaust mode selector not available? I took my truck to the dealer last week for the reverse brake assist and they did a software reset that made it go away for 3 days. It happening again and now I’m getting the exhaust notification. Thank you in advance for your help.