GEN 2 Dealer statement about inventory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Couldn't care less". "Not buying one". Do you understand why that makes you the annoying ******* people don't agree with and not me when you are posting in the Gen2 forum section for people that do care and are buying one?

No you seem to be too dense to grasp common concepts like telling me to accept that people don't agree with me on my Gen2 perspective... in the ******* Gen2 section of the forum where I am disagreeing with you where you should accept that people in the ******* Gen2 section aren't going to agree with your ****** ass opinions on something you don't care about and aren't getting. That's what's pissing us the **** off and you need to accept that and shut your mouth about Gen1 in the ******* Gen2 section. It contributes nothing and everyone who is trying to talk about Gen2 is tired of ******** like you.

Do you need a hug? Your Jen 2 ******* are all waded up brah. Chill brah.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
53e7799d217df43b53f24acef2e1c947.png

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all just a sales pitch for a hot new product that has a ton of anticipation. There are crooked dealers out there who think there are enough idiots out there willing to spend $10k+ over MSRP to get the newest toy several months before other, smarter buyers.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What amazes me is all this shit talk about the gen 1 and the gen 2 hasn't even been in a single head to head. Ford is down on sales at the moment and will produce and sell as many new raptors as they can. I don't see anyone in this thread talking shit about the gen 2 but I do see one person puking nastiness and shit talk about the gen 1. Only one person here causing the gen1 gen2 fight. A lot of gen1 owners are waiting to see how good the new truck is and god forbid actually drive the ******* truck for themselves then rely on paid advertisement of how good it is. I for one am one of those guys. I love the raptor and may just order a gen 2 or I might just whipple my ************* gen 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All that is true but Ford Performance also makes the Fiesta ST and the Focus ST. Why not just put the Mustang GT in there too?

There is a Mustang in the FP lineup.

Last edited:

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they picked up GT350/350R. So that's their mustangs.

Oh and I should add... none of these vehicles are exclusive anymore right because none of them are SVT? I mean I know I just shrug off a 2017 Ford GT since it's any ol' Ford now.

Gen1 guys are hilariously desperate to feel special about being "svt" and "gen1". They'll always have that without making crap up about Ford Performance or Gen2. I think it mostly stems from jealousy of Gen2 actually being unique, where Gen1 is just a built up normal f-150

There is a Mustang in the FP lineup.

Yeah I meant more along the lines of who gives a shit about the Fiesta ST. If the Fiesta ST is going to be Ford "Performance" Vehicle then so should the 5.0 Mustang. The Fusion Sport is also a good contender.

rbh224

Reaction score
Gen1 guys are hilariously desperate to feel special about being "svt" and "gen1". They'll always have that without making crap up about Ford Performance or Gen2. I think it mostly stems from jealousy of Gen2 actually being unique, where Gen1 is just a built up normal f-150

thems fightin words

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but this guy, the most secretest of agent men literally came here to start a BS internet debate for no reason. None of the hostility is warranted. Makes no sense.