Dallas / FW Cruise-In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryM

Reaction score
Add BarryM from Paris, TX. Be a couple hour drive... nice road trip.. hopefully good weather too.

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^Updated to here^^^
Never been to Paris, but my wife has some family there. See you there!

Looking like a great turnout!

Last edited:

Troutbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually think I get my truck the day before that but I want to send it straight to TMX so I get it back sooner!

Watson

Reaction score
Bit of a ghost around here but I live in the area and would love to meet some fellow Raptor owners, don't know any. Looking to upgrade with TMX shortly, stock as is, I believe this may give me a good visual as to what else I want. The wife and I will be in attendance. Thanks for setting up...!

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bit of a ghost around here but I live in the area and would love to meet some fellow Raptor owners, don't know any. Looking to upgrade with TMX shortly, stock as is, I believe this may give me a good visual as to what else I want. The wife and I will be in attendance. Thanks for setting up...!

Sounds good. We will be happy to have you there. Looking like it will be an awesome turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any date changes since TMX is having a TRR track shakedown day?

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any date changes since TMX is having a TRR track shakedown day?

No. I spoke to Brandon about that but I really didn't see that happening. The following Saturday is Cars & Coffee and they have another car group there the previous Saturday. If you won't make it, please let me know. I have been talking with the GM to make sure they have the proper coverage for us.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=31296

Last edited: